550gm salted butter (prefer white butter, less oil. Avoid SCS brand use french brand like
30 eggs yolk
300gm Icing Sugar
3 tbsp brandy (optional)
140gm condensed milk (dutch lady)
100gm egg white
50gm Icing sugar
150gm plain or cake flour
2 tsp lapis spices
- Place tracing paper at bottom of tin. Grease bottom tin so that baking paper station. Grease top tracing paper and sprinkle flour over it.
- Preheat oven to 200 c
- Cream cold butter till light and fluffy (about 10 mins at high speed). Watch up make sure no oil. (about 10 mins at medium speed).
- Beat egg yolk and 300 gm icing sugar till creamy. Thick in texture / slight pale yellow.
- Add in condensed milk and beat at medium speed (5 mins).
- Fold butter into the mixture gently and continuous to beat at low speed for 3 mins (mixture hold together not liquid). Fold in flour with spices, then brandy.
- Whisk egg white lightly with 50gm icing sugar (high speed till soft) not stiff.
- Fold in egg white into mixture (light mixture- final mixture - not dilute).
- Base - 4 tablespoon (Grill 2 or low function) 2 mins. First layer prick some holes with toothpick.
- Second layer - 2 tbsp, don't pull too far apart. Short stoke to avoid marble.
- Third layer - 2 tbsp and repeat step
- Last layer thicker mixture 2 1/2 spoon (bake at 160 c) 10 - 15 mins.