Ground Ginger - 1 teaspoons (1/2 tsp if you prefer not to be spicy)
Ground Cinnamon - 1 teaspoon
Baking Soda - 1 teaspoon
Ground Nutmeg - 1/4 teaspoon
salt - 1/4 teaspoon
Brown Sugar - 3/4 cup
Butter 170gm (melt)
Molasses - 1/2 cup (120gm)
1 egg (lightly beaten)
3 1/2 cup flour (about 260 gm)
- Mixed all ingredient together and mix well with the flour to form a dough.
- Divide dough into two portion.
- Put dough in clear plastic bag and roll into flat square shape (two separate plastic bags).
- Place dough with plastic bag in the fidge for 10 - 15 min.
- Remove from fidge and cut into shape using the mould.
Bake at 180 c
Leave to cool
Pipe in icing with your own design
For Icing :
- Beat one egg white with a whisk until it form peak
- Add in 200 gm icing sugar and mix well.
- Put aside and ready for use (you can add in different colouring)