Ingredients (Puff Pastry)
200 gm High protein flour
50 gm Plain flour
30 gm butter
1/4 tsp salt
130 gm water
130 gm pastry margarine
- Mix well water, salt and butter.
- Add in some flour to mix well.
- Add in remain flour to mix into smooth dough. Rest for 10 - 15 mins.
- Roll dough into rectangular shape.
- Put pastry margarine in the middle.
- Fold into 3 layers.
- Roll out the dough 5mm thick.
- Fold into 3 layers. Rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Turn the dough by 90 degree and roll out the dough 4 mm.
- Fold into 4 layers. Repeat step (9), fold into 3 layers (x 3).
Ingredients (for the fillings)
100 gm vegetable mixed
3 nos of potatoes
1 chicken cube
1 tsp of pepper powder
2 nos of hard boil egg (shell and slice)
Half rice bowl of water
One tbsp of cooking oil
- Put one tbsp of cooking oil to heat
- Add in onion
- Fry until the onion is fragrant
- Add in mixed vegetable and potatoes
- Stir fry for three minutes
- Add in chicken stock cube
- Add in pepper
- Add in water
- Stir fry for another 3 minutes
- Put aside for use
- Roll puff pastry to thin pastry
- Cut pastry to idea size (round or square, depending on self reference)
- Scoop enough filling to fill up the pastry and put slice of hard boil egg.
- Brush pastry with egg wash to seal the pie pastry
- Preheat oven to 180 temperature
- Bake at 180 temperature for 20 minutes or pastry turned brown.