100 gm dried longan
1 packet of Konnyaku Jelly Powder
10 gm of wolfberry (gau qi zi)
10 gm of white fungus
- Soak all the dried ingredient for 30 mins (do not soak the dried longan for too long. Remove from water once the dried longan come apart).
- Raise over tap water.
- Boil about 950 ml of water.
- Pour in dried longan, white fungus and wolfberry to boil for about 15 - 20 min.
- Remove and let it cool down.
- Divide dried longan, white fungus and wolfberry in jelly mould.
- Mix Konnyaku jelly powder with 180 gm of fine sugar together and stir well.
- Bring back the boiled water and add to 950 ml level.
- Gradually pour the mixture in boiling water and stir well until mixture is dissolved. (approx 8 mins).
- Pour the Konnyaku solution into the moulds.
- Put moulded jelly solution in the refrigerator for 1 hour and serve chilled.