80 gm black glutinous rice
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp purple sweet corn
2 tbsp coconut sugar (finely chopped)
4 pcs durian flesh
2 tbsp milk
1/2 cup coconut milk
- Wash the black glutinous rice and then soak it in water overnight.
- Strain, put it in a pot, add in salt and fill in water two inches above the ingredients.
- Boil it on medium heat for 30 mins until it becomes tender.
- Add in coconut sugar and cook until it dissolves. Take it out, strain and shape it into desire size.
- Tear off the skin of durian. Set aside.
- Put the milk, coconut milk, sugar into a pot and boil until sugar dissolve over low heat.
- Remove and refrigerate.
- Serve with scoop of durian flesh and coconut milk mixture.