Nokdumuk, Korean Muk or Jelly made from Mung Bean Starch. Also called Cheongpomuk (clear froth jelly).
Ingredients A (serve 5 ppl)
1 cup of Green Pea Powder (Mung Bean Starch)
2 cups of water
- Mix green pea powder to 2 cups of water.
- Cook at low heat until almost boil. Keep stirring the mixture.
- Remove from pot and steam for 10 mins.
- Remove and let is cool down.
- Cut into length size, ready for use.
200 gm of prawns (wash clean)
1 pc of cuttlefish (cut into bites size)
2 stalk of green chives (Cut into length size)
2 carrots (shred)
100 gm bean spout
1 tbsp of Korean Chili paste
2 tbsp of dried prawn (blend into pieces)
3 tbsp of cooking oil
1 tsp of sugar
1 clove of garlic (chopped)
1/2 tsp of salt
1/2 rice bowl of water
- Heat the oil in the wok.
- Put in chili paste, chopped garlic and dried prawn.
- Fry until fragrance, put in Nokdumuk and continue to stir fried.
- Put in rest of ingredients (prawn, green chives, cuttlefish and carrots).
- Put in 1/2 rice bowl of water
- Let it cook until try, put in sugar & salt to taste.
- Serve when is hot