100 gm plain flour
25 gm corn flour
50 gm glutinous rice flour
2 - 3 pcs of leafy cabbage
500 gm prawn
1 Japanese cucumber
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp pepper
- Cut cabbage into dice size.
- Cut prawn into dice size and season with half tsp salt, 1/4 tsp of pepper, corn flour & sugar.
- Grate Japanese cucumber and potato into length size.
- In a bowl sieve plain flour, corn flour, glutinous rice flour together.
- Add in half tsp of salt and 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Add water to mix into batter.
- Put in the seasoned prawn, potato, cabbage, Japanese cucumber and mix well.
- Heat the pan with 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Scoop in one ladle of mixture and make it into square or round shape at medium heat.
- Pan fried the prawn cake at both side till golden brown (crispy surface texture).
- Repeat steps 8 & 9 until the mixture is fully used up.
- Set aside to cool down before cutting into desire pieces.