Pass by Shop N Save where they are having promotions on Japanese foodstuff.
I caught sight of this Morinaga Hot Cake Mix and bought a packet back. It comes with 4 individual pack of 150 gm each.
Ingredients (6 pcs)
Morinaga Hot Cake Mix (1 pack)
100 ml of water or milk
- On a mixing bowl, break the egg and use a whisk to blend.
- Pour in the water / milk and mix well.
- Pour in the Hot Cake Flour and use the whisk to stir in up down direction til well blend. Do not go in circular direction.
- Heat the pan at medium heat, pour in one ladle of batter at 30 cm height into the pan.
- Change the heat to low and let it cook until you see bubble appear.
- Turn over the hot cake and cover with a lid for about 2 minutes.
- Repeat step 3 to 5 until batter is fully used up.
- Pour maple syrup, piece of butter / jam and serve.