4 Fresh Mango
7 oz condensed milk
4 oz whipped topping
- Mango - cut fresh from mango (3 nos) and blend into pulp (ready to use)
- On a mixing bowl, add fresh mango pulp, condensed milk and whipped topping, mix well.
- Transfer to a container and put in freezer for 2 hrs
- Cut mango (1 no.) into dice size
- Remove mango ice-cream from freezer, add in dice size mango and mix well. Top with few dice of mango for garnishing effect.
- Place mango ice-cream into freezer for another 5 hours.
- Ready to serve with your own favourite topping