150gm dark chocolate
3 egg yolks
2 whole eggs
1/4 tsp vanilla essence
Vanilla or strawberry ice-cream
- Preheat oven at 180 c temperature.
- Put butter and dark chocolate into a double-boiler and cook over low heat until melt. Stir well and set aside.
- Beat ingredients B until fluffy and add melted chocolate, stir well and add ingredients C. Mix well and set aside.
- Grease ramekins and sprinkle with flour. Turn it over to remove excess flour.
- Scoop chocolate batter into ramekins and bake at 160 c temperature for about 8 mins and remove.
6. Transfer to a serving plate and serve together with ice cream.
Chocolate batter can be kept refrigerated for 3 days. Hence, you may prepare the batter earlier and only bake it right before serving. Select dark chocolate of 55% cocoa for better result. Over here I brought the dark chocolate from OG under the fondue section (Chocolate Line - 53% cocoa 150gm @ S$5.90/packet). Can make about 8 pieces of warm chocolate cake pudding. The inside texture will give you the chocolate melting effect once you slice through the cake.