300 gm dragon fruit puree
100 ml orange juice
160 ml milk
80 gm egg yolk
80 gm caster sugar
20 gm corn flour
160 ml whipping cream
- Pour milk into a saucepan, then boil over medium heat until about 85°C. Set aside.
- Whisk egg yolk with caster sugar until white and creamy, then add in corn flour and mix well.
- Pour method (1) gradually into method (2) and mix well.
- Use double boil and stirring method to boil method (3) until become thicken. Once turn thicken, remove it from flame and add in dragon fruit puree and orange juice and mix well. Leave it to cool.
- Whisk whipping cream until soft peak and mix well with method (4), then pour into container.
- Place method (5) into the freezer and freeze for about 2 hours. Remove and mix well, then freeze into the freezer again. Repeat this method for 2 - 3 times