There were few years back on one of the Christmas celebration. Annamma George who is a newbie to our department bakes these nice rich & chewy cranberry cookies for all of us in the office.
It aroma smell and appearance lure me to the first taste of this cookies. Mm, it taste heavenly and I was touch by her for putting aside her busy schedule to bake these for us.
I asked her for the recipe and she willingly share it with me by personally wrote it down in this lovely piece of notepad.
This is also the first time that I was being introduced to Panettone Bread. Trust me, it taste very nice.
Oh for the cookies, I think she still bake the best taste cookies.
In life, you get to meet a lot of nice people and I'm fortunate to meet many of them.
2/3 cup cutter - slightly warmed
3 cup flour
1 cup cranberry
1/2 cup pecans/other nuts
1/2 cup oats
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
3/4 cup white chocolate
Method (12 big cookies size)
- Mix butter, brown sugar & honey together.
- Add lightly beaten egg + vanilla essence.
- Mix well the above
- In a separate bowl mix all other ingredients together
- Combine 3 & 4 to form a soft dough.
- Place dough in fridge to chill for 10 - 15 mins
- Remove from fridge and dividle dough into desired shape and size
- Place dough in grease paper
- Preheat oven and bake at 180 c for 10 - 15 min depending on your oven heat
- Remove from oven and place on wire rack to cool down before consumption or storage.